Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New energy!

I’ve been offline for a little while, having a little human being growing inside my body is taking up all my energy : ) But now (hopefully) my energy is back and I am ready to enjoy summer!

I’ve had questions asked about where to buy my paintings. Some are available in my shop (will be updated over the summer) and some are available in the Leker og Mer shop in Oslo. Here are some pictures of the paintings for sale in Leker og Mer. Please send me an e-mail if interested (subject to availability as they are also for sale at Leker og Mer).

IMG_0804pippipmini

“Hunden og fuglen” (“The dog and the bird”) and “Liten pip-pip” (“Little birdie”). 18x24 cm, acrylic and charcoal on canvas. 800 NOK each (120 $)

muffinmini

“Mye rart med sukker på” (“Muffin”). 30x30cm. Acrylic and charcoal on canvas. 1300 NOK (200 $).

IMG_0798 IMG_0800

“Og forøvrig…” and “Alle være venner” 30x40 cm. 1400 NOK (220 $) each.

IMG_4023 IMG_4026IMG_4024 IMG_4025

Four different “Mr fox”. Acrylic and charcoal on canvas boards, only 3-4 mm deep. 18x24 cm.

400 NOK (60$) each.

4 comments:

  1. LOvely painted and i like your colors too.
    Congretualations with your little wonder who is growing in you.
    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempefine malerier!! Første gong innom deg, via linkane i Byavisa(Eg var der òg..!)

    Ser me har liknande malestil:-)

    Ha ein fin kveld!

    ReplyDelete