Friday, September 18, 2009

My painting was admitted! + plans for this fall + Hasta luego!

lille venn

One of my paintings was admitted to the Romeriksutstillingen 2009 which is a local exhibition (selected by a jury). About 100 pieces got admitted out of a total of almost 500 so I am quite proud!

As mentioned before I am planning on 2 more exhibitons/shows this fall&winter. In the month of November I will show my pieces at Godt Brød (Grünerløkka, Oslo) as I did in 2005 and 2007 – see pictures from 2007. Then later in November I will attend the Juleutstillingen (X-mas exhibition) of Skedsmo Kunstforening (local art foundation). So as you can see I will be quite busy this fall, though I will start this busy period prolonging the summer by going 2 weeks to Mallorca! Hasta Luego!

Show details:

Romeriksutstillingen 2009:

Galleri Skårer September 26th - October 17th 2009 Galleri Jessheim October 24th - November 7th 2009

Godt Brød:

Thorvald Meyersgate 49 (Oslo) November 2nd – 30th 2009

Juleutstillingen (Skedsmo Kunstforening):

Skedsmo Rådhus (Lillestrøm) November 21st – December 6th 2009

1 comment:

  1. This picture is so beautiful! Great work!!!
    Sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete