Friday, March 26, 2010

The wall – finished

Here is my wall, finished, for now any way… The reason why I made it just now was because Romerikes Blad (local paper) has been visiting today, making a story on flea markets : ) Will be in the paper Saturday April 10th, I’ll keep you posted.

P1030447

The wall consists of flea market and ebay finds. From upper left and clockwise: A tennis racket holder (to keep wooden rackets in shape, I use it as a frame with a softie inside), wooden alphabeth, calendar by Camilla Engman, my painting painted on old wooden board/frame, little wooden frame with the flower which is the cover of a garden book, Luigi Colani elephants are bought on ebay, the duckling is a children’s book in an IKEA frame, birds in frame is an original drawing or print from a local flea market, the yellow racket is bought on a flea market and I have glued on a picture of Ellen, tall blue reproduction bought second hand, monkey is an ebay find, mini painting in pink purple is by Ellen (her first birthday present to her mom : )), blue painting in the middle is by me and the small frames are from flea market and from husband’s childhood. A feel good collection , I think….

P1030444 P1030446 P1030449 P1030433 P1030434P1030436

8 comments:

  1. Your wall is wonderful! I really LOVE the racket with the picture of your daughter, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall. My eye saw the alphabet first..but then I saw each item one by one. Gorgeous! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The colors so nice, make me small :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Looks brilliant! all works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very inspirational!! I have a cardboard box I have been collecting "feel good" things so that when I finally paint my walls I can display everything in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can I buy your paintings?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for your sweet comments : )
    Anonymous: about buying my paintings I do have a webshop (in Norwegian):
    http://spagaten.epla.no
    but not many painting there right now. I have a few paintings for sale in a store in Oslo (Leker og Mer) and those are not in my webshop just so I don't "double sell". But I will make a post on this blog with my available paintings and just send me a message if you find something you like, I will send worldwide.

    ReplyDelete