Sunday, August 16, 2009

from Denmark

Back from my workshop in Denmark - and what a great experience! The workshop was worth the trip alone! So much fun, great people not to mention a lot of new inspiration and techniques. I brought home two canvases, one almost finished and one getting there. Hopefully I get to spend some time in the studio already tomorrow? I also brought home a couple of "souvenirs" from Århus, two little pieces by sweet Line.
Somewhere early in the process:
Some of Line's paintings:
20 x 20 cm by Line that I brought home as "souvenirs":

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these collages!
    Great work!!!
    sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have attended her workshop! :) I love Line's work and to go to one of her workshops would be a dream come true. I wonder if her transfer (words, graphics, etc) to canvas technique is made by printed transparency sheets and medium?
    You have a lovely blog and your paintings are great, congrats and happy creations! :) From the snowy New York area, Silvia

    ReplyDelete